Alexander House, 14-16 Peterborough Road, London, SW6 3BN
Size: 22,240 square foot
Alexander House is a 1950’s former warehouse building comprising refurbished ‘loft style’ offices arranged over lower ground, ground and three upper floors.
Alexander House is located on the west side of Peterborough Road, close to the junction with New Kings Road and a 5 minute walk from Parsons Green Underground Station. The station is served by the District Line offering services to Wimbledon, Upminster and Edgware Road (via Earls Court).
New Kings Road provides a wide selection of retail and restaurant amenities.